- Clarification made that MS12 – Gift Certificates are exempt only if there is no expiration date.
NAUPA file format changed from HDE to TXT.
Correction to dormancy for MS02 – Commissions. Correct dormancy is 1 year, not 2 years.
- Dormancy exception built in for government entities. For TR03 – Funds Held in a Fiduciary Capacity is 1 year for government.
- Relationship Codes – switched over to the NAUPA Standard Relationship Codes
- Website changed to http://www.nevadatreasurer.gov/Unclaimed_Property/Holder_Reporting
Email for holder questions changed to email@example.com
- Tennessee now requires the NAUPA report to be uploaded directly to their website. Once you have the HDE file, go to state website here to upload http://www.treasury.tn.gov/unclaim/reportproperty.html
- Payment is now required to be done through ACH. If this would cause a significant hardship for your company, you must contact the state to fill out a waiver request so they will allow a physical check.
Vermont now participates in our online delivery option.
- Corrected description for CK03. It should be ‘Registered Checks’, not ‘Uncashed Checks’
- Updated payment information for ACH Debits and ACH Credits.