A hard copy of the coversheet is required.
- Slight change to check payee name it’s now ‘Treasurer, State of Connecticut, Unclaimed Property’
- Added clarification that state prefers minimum of $25 for ACH/EFT
- Preferred address is the lockbox address below. Last minute overnights can go to the 55 Elm Street address.
Lockbox address is:
Treasurer, State of Connecticut
Unclaimed Property Division
PO Box 150435
Hartford, CT 06115-0435
- Phone and email to contact for ACH instructions changed to 217-785-6998; UP_report@illinoistreasurer.gov
- Phone number for holder questions to 217-785-6998.
- Email for holder questions changed to UP_Report@illinoistreasurer.gov
Added property codes (all 3 years) CK17, CS01, CS02, CS03, HS01, HSO2, IRO1, IR02, IR03, AND MS19
- IN08 Agent Credit Balances dormancy corrected to 1 year. We had 5 years.
- Virginia reports are now required to be uploaded to the state’s website.
- When Virginia reports are processed, the NAUPA TXT file will be written to the ‘Filing Required’ folder in the Get My Files zip output.
- This TXT file must be uploaded to the Virginia website https://www.trs.virginia.gov/HoldersUpload. No log in required.
- The state will send an email to the address indicated during the upload process. This email contains a coversheet that must be completed.
- IN08 Agent Credit Balances dormancy is 1 year. We had 5 years.
- Email for Holder questions changed to DORUnclaimedProperty@wisconsin.gov